Hi, I'm Michael. Sometimes I'm Mike. Sometimes, it's just Harari.
I grew up in New York, spent undergrad in Miami and ventured back north to embrace my inner Mad Men. I'm a bit of a creative enigma — an art director who loves really good copy, who occasionally writes scripts and headlines, and who's overly organized.
As a kid, I enjoyed watching the ads more than the Super Bowl itself, clearing setting up my future to be an art director. I love the power of a big idea and anywhere it comes from.
5 Fun Facts About Me
1. I've google searched my name before. It yielded results for an Israel Mossad agent (if you've seen Munich, he gets a shout out).
2. I'm a purist when it comes to pizza.
3. I'd make an excellent spy.
4. I love a good adrenaline rush.
5. My advertising claim to fame: I once made Gerry Graf laugh. Ask me how.
Clients I've Worked On
AT&T, FedEx, HBO, FootLocker, Snickers, M&M's, Pedigree, Splenda, Lactaid, Corkcicle, SodaStream, Century21, Seamless, SlimFast, STOPit, Tripify, Miele